The ALLWAY® 2½” 4-Edge Wood Scraper Blade features two edges for fine scraping and two for rough scraping. It is a replacement blade for the ALLWAY® F4, FE4, F42, F42X and other similar wood scrapers in the market. These double edge blades are made of high carbon steel and heat treated for strength and to resist corrosion. These wood scraper blades are perfect for clearing out old paint chips and debris from painted surfaces. These blades are for aggressive scraping and can be re-sharpened. It can be easily sharpened with the ALLWAY® Blade File for lasting efficiency during lengthy projects.
- Tempered steel blades are blackened for better corrosion resistance
- 4 Edges: two for rough scraping and two for fine scraping
- Clear out old paint chips and debris from painting surfaces
- Easily sharpen blade edges with a blade file during longer projects
- 2-1/2″ Blade is compatible with the Allway FE4, F4, F42, and F42X scrapers as well as all 2-1/2″ 4-edge wood scrapers (scrapers sold separately)
- Made in the USA