The 3-in-1 Caulk Tool can be used to remove old caulk, smooth freshly laid caulk, and scrape surfaces. The multi-function tool works with acrylic, latex and silicone caulk and is handy for window, bath and shower projects. The patented 3-in-1 caulk tool is equipped with a soft-grip handle for added comfort and control during extended use. Quickly and easily remove old, dried caulk with either a push or pull motion using the stainless-steel blade. The rotatable silicone rubber smoothing triangle has 3 profiles (1/8-inch, 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch) for smoothing freshly laid caulk. Simply rotate the triangle to select the preferred bead size for your project. Use the built-in scraper end for keeping surfaces clean and free of debris. The tool is made of engineering grade plastic, providing a durable, strong handle for long-lasting use. The 3-in-1 Caulk Tool is the ONLY tool you need to complete your caulk replacement.
- Multifunction 3-in-1 caulk tool with comfortable soft-grip
- For removing and smoothing freshly laid caulk
- Works with acrylic, latex and silicone caulk and is handy for window, bath and shower projects
- Use the steel blade to remove caulk using a push or pull motion
- Rotatable silicone rubber triangle with 3 bead profiles (narrow, medium or wide) used to apply caulk and smooth it to satisfaction
- Scraper end for easy clean-up of edges
- Made from strong engineering plastic