The ALLWAY® 18mm Carbon Steel Snap-Off Blades make it easy to keep a sharp blade on hand. These high-quality carbon steel blades feature 8 blade sections for extended use. Suggested uses include cutting carpet, wallpaper, leather, rubber, vinyl flooring, drywall, cardboard, and many other materials. There is no need to sharpen, as a new edge is available quickly and easily. Once the blade starts to get dull, snap it off for a fresh, sharp edge. The blade should be snapped off at the break point with pliers. Eye protection is recommended. Please be sure to dispose of the snapped off point carefully and safely. Works with most standard 18mm snap blade knives and the pack contains 100 replacement blades.
- 18mm snap-off blades are made of high carbon steel
- Contains 100 replacement blades
- Use eye protection when snapping off points and dispose of carefully and safely
- Blades will fit most standard snap knives
- Can be used for cutting carpet, wallpaper, leather, rubber, vinyl flooring, drywall, cardboard, and many other materials
- No sharpening required – simply snap off at the break point with pliers for a fresh, sharp edge
- Blades include 8 points for extended use