The 1.5″ Flex Putty Knife is used for spreading joint compound, spackle, or adhesive as well as lightweight scraping. The flexible blade easily bends to provide smooth and easy application of filler compound to patch and repair cracks, holes, or scratches prior to painting. The carbon steel blade is both rust resistant and solvent resistant. The smaller blade length is ideal for small patch jobs.
- 1-1/2” Flex Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade insert is molded to the polymer handle for durability
- Use to spread joint compound, spackle or adhesive
- Can be used for lightweight scraping
- Perfect for hard-to-reach areas
- Polymer handle
- Ergonomic handle for added comfort during use