The 5-in-1 Composite Shockproof Screwdriver is the perfect addition for your toolbox. Its ultralight, fiberglass reinforced nylon construction will stand the test of time. UL tested and electrically safe to 2,000 volts, the 5-in-1 Composite Shockproof Screwdriver changes outlet covers, light switches, wiring and other projects. It includes 4 separate bits all retained in the handle that slide in and out to change function. Included in the screwdriver are a #1 Phillips, #2 Phillips, a small slotted and a medium slotted bit. The screwdriver head magnetically retains both bits and screws due to the strength of its rare earth magnets. The head can be used to drive hexagon screws. With a comfortable, ergonomically shaped handle, even difficult and long jobs are a breeze.
- Fiberglass reinforced, nylon body
- Electrically safe up to 2,000 volts (UL tested)
- Rare Earth magnet holds bit (and screw) in place
- Contains 2 Phillips and 2 slotted standard power screws – all retained in the handle
- Counter display helps make it a best seller