Working at ALLWAY® has its rewards!
Being part of an innovative, high-producing culture isn’t the only perk that come with employment at one of the nation’s top tool manufacturers. We offer a full range of benefits that are designed to support you and your loved ones.
ALLWAY® offers a highly competitive and comprehensive health benefits packages including:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Full time ALLWAY® employees also enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Learning and Growing through Employee Development Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with Employer Match
Current Open Positions
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading tool manufacturer in Bronx NY is looking for a tool/die maker, with following responsibilities:
- Maintain stamping dies including progressive dies so that they are in proper condition to ensure product quality
- Advanced troubleshooting of issues related to dies, presses, stamping machines and other automatic machines for manufacturing
- Ensure operators properly set up dies in major machines to avoid costly damage and ensure safety
- Help to build new machines, fixtures and parts
- Miscellaneous duties in tool shop when needed
- Must be able to operate common tool shop machines, tools, etc.
- 5 years of related experience is preferred
Stamping press operator
Major hand tool manufacturer is in need of a full time stamping press operator. Established in 1935, Allway is the leader in home improvement hand tools.
1. Prepare and set up dies, including progressive dies, properly and safely in stamping machines and other forming presses.
2. Run machines at optimal speed to produce metal parts.
3. Change coils, move containers, and keep the machine running with minimum down time.
4. Make sure the parts produced meet quality standard by inspecting output periodically.
5. Keep piece count and pay attention to the wear-and-tear of the dies, and work with tool shop for timely maintenance.
1. Mechanically inclined
2. Able to move containers of heavy parts
3. Be patient and cautious in setup – do not damage a die, and pay special attention to safety to prevent injury
4. Prior experience is preferred but we do provide on-the-job training
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, such as medical insurance and 401K with company match.